trireme: see galley.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on trireme from Fact Monster:
- galley - galley galley, long, narrow vessel widely used in ancient and medieval times, propelled principally ...
- figurehead - figurehead figurehead, carved decoration usually representing a head or figure placed under the ...
- mast - mast mast, large metal or timber pole secured vertically or nearly vertically in a ship, used ...
- Time Tangled Island: Ancient Greece - Time Tangled Island Ancient Greece quiz and fast facts.|Factropica Fast Facts and quizzes
- Encyclopedia: Naval and Nautical Affairs - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Naval and Nautical Affairs.