Adlai (ădˈlāĪ) [key], in the Bible, the father of Shaphat4.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Adlai from Fact Monster:
- February 5 Birthdays: Adlai Stevenson - February 5 birthdays: Adlai Stevenson, Jeremy Sumpter, Hank Aaron, Dwight L. Moody, Sir Robert Peel, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Belle Starr, Norton Simon
- October 23 Birthdays: Pelé - October 23 birthdays: Pelé , Adlai Ewing Stevenson, Ryan Reynolds, Sam Raimi, Dwight Yoakam, Johnny Carson, Michael Crichton, Ang Lee, William D. Coolidge , Gertrude Ederle, John Heisman
- Vice Presidents - Vice Presidents Find information about U.S. vice presidents, from John Adams in 1789 to Joseph ...
- Libertyville - Libertyville Libertyville, village (1990 pop. 19,174), Lake co., NE Ill., in a lake area; inc. ...
- McLean Stevenson - Biography of McLean Stevenson, Lt. Col. Henry Blake on TV's M*A*S*H