Adoniram (ădˌənĪˈrəm) [key], in the Bible, tax overseer. It also appears as Adoram and Hadoram.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Adoniram from Fact Monster:
- Adoram - Adoram Adoram , the same as Adoniram.
- Abda - Abda Abda , in the Bible. 1. Father of Solomon's officer Adoniram. 2. Levite.
- Hadoram - Hadoram Hadoram , in the Bible. 1. The same as Joram 3. 2. Descendant of Eber. 3. The same as ...
- Malden - Malden Malden , city (1990 pop. 53,884), Middlesex co., E Mass., a suburb of Boston, in the Mystic ...
- Richard FLETCHER - FLETCHER, Richard (1788—1869) FLETCHER, Richard, a Representative from Massachusetts; born in ...