Amok (āˈmŏk) [key], in the Bible, post-Exilic Jewish family.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Amok from Fact Monster:
- Gustav Meyrink - Meyrink, Gustav Meyrink, Gustav , 1868–1932, German author, b. Vienna. His original name was ...
- Multiple Births: Bundles of Joy - Multiple Births: Bundles of Joy by Elaine Rho Related Links fertility drugs multiple births Houston ...
- golem - golem golem [Heb.,=an undeveloped lump], in medieval Jewish legend, an automatonlike servant made ...
- Wendy Carlos - Biography of Wendy Carlos, Synthesizer performer of the album Switched-On Bach
- Day of the Animals - Starring Christopher George, Leslie Nielsen, Michael Ansara, Lynda Day George, Richard Jaeckel