Bilhah (bĭlˈhə) [key], in the Bible. 1 Rachel's maid and Jacob's concubine. 2 City of Simeon, of unknown location. It also appears as Baalah and Balah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Bilhah from Fact Monster:
- Balah - Balah Balah , the same as Bilhah 2.
- Baalah - Baalah Baalah [Heb., fem. of Baal], in the Bible. 1. The same as Bilhah 2. 2. The same as ...
- Naphtali - Naphtali Naphtali , in the Bible, son of Jacob and Bilhah and eponymous ancestor of one of the 12 ...
- Dan - Dan. Dan. 1. In the Bible, son of Jacob and Bilhah and eponymous ancestor of one of the 12 tribes ...
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.