Chloe (klōˈē) [key], in the New Testament, Corinthian woman in whose house there were Christians.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Chloe from Fact Monster:
- Chlöe Sevigny - Chlöe Sevigny actress Born: Nov. 18, 1975 Birthplace: Darien, Conn. One of independent ...
- Daphnis and Chloë - Daphnis and Chloë: Daphnis and Chloë: see Longus.
- Chloë Sevigny - Biography of Chloë Sevigny, Art film regular and female lead of The Brown Bunny
- Longus - Longus Longus , fl. 3d cent. A.D., Greek writer. The pastoral romance Daphnis and Chloë is ...
- Toni Morrison - Toni Morrison (Chloe Anthony Wofford) novelist Born: 2/18/1931 Birthplace: Lorain, Ohio Pulitzer ...