Gomer (gōˈmər) [key], in the Bible. 1 Wife of the prophet Hosea. 2 Son of Japheth and eponym of a people, probably the Cimmerians.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gomer from Fact Monster:
- Diblaim - Diblaim Diblaim , in the Bible, father of Hosea's wife, Gomer.
- Cimmerians - Cimmerians Cimmerians , ancient people of S Russia of whom little is actually known. They are ...
- Hosea - Hosea Hosea , prophetic book of the Bible. It relates something of the career of the prophet Hosea ...
- Andy Griffith - Biography of Andy Griffith, Star of TV's The Andy Griffith Show and Matlock
- Barney's Great Adventure - Starring Diana Rice, Kyla Pratt, George Hearn, Shirley Douglas, Bob West