Joash (jōˈăsh) [key]: see Jehoash.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Joash from Fact Monster:
- Jehoash - Jehoash Jehoash or Joash, in the Bible. 1. King of Israel, son and successor of Jehoahaz. He was ...
- Zibiah - Zibiah Zibiah , in the Bible, mother of Joash of Judah.
- Jozachar - Jozachar Jozachar , in the Bible, murderer of Joash. He is also called Zabad.
- Jehozabad - Jehozabad Jehozabad , in the Bible. 1. One of the murderers of Joash. 2. Captain in ...
- Shomer - Shomer Shomer , in the Bible. 1. See Shamer 2. 2. Mother of one of the murderers of King Joash. An ...