Mahli (māˈlĪ, mäˈ–) [key], in the Bible. 1 Son of Merari. It is also spelled Mahali. 2 Grandson of Merari.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mahli from Fact Monster:
- mah jongg - mah jongg mah jongg , four-handed game, probably of Chinese origin, popular in the United States. ...
- Mahali - Mahali Mahali , variant of Mahli 1.
- Kwanzaa: History, Food, Colors, Candles, Symbols, Activites, Crafts, 7 Principles - Honoring the values of ancient African cultures
- Passover - Celebration and history of Passover|Learn about the history of Passover and the traditions associated with it
- Current Government Officials: Singapore - World > Heads of State Info Singapore Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments ...