Naomi (nāōˈmē, –mĪ, nāˈō–) [key], in the Bible, Ruth's mother-in-law.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Naomi from Fact Monster:
- Betty Naomi Friedan - Friedan, Betty Naomi Friedan, Betty Naomi, 1921–2006, American social reformer and feminist, ...
- Year in Review 1999 | People - People in the News Whether taking the helm of a newly-independent South Africa or simply living ...
- Elimelech - Elimelech Elimelech , in the Bible, Naomi's husband.
- Mara - Mara Mara [Heb.,=bitter], in the Bible, punning name taken by Naomi out of sorrow.
- Women's History Month | Biographies by Category - Biographies of Notable Women Betty Naomi Friedan, American social reformer and feminist Actresses ...