Othniel (ŏthˈnēĕl) [key], in the Bible, first judge of Israel after the death of Joshua. For capturing a city he was given as wife Caleb's daughter Achsah.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Othniel from Fact Monster:
- Hathath - Hathath Hathath , in the Bible, son of Othniel.
- Meonothai - Meonothai Meonothai , in the Bible, son of Caleb's brother Othniel.
- Achsa - Achsa Achsa or Achsah, in the Bible, Caleb's daughter, given as wife to Othniel.
- Judges - Judges Judges, book of the Bible, seventh book of the Old Testament in the order of the Authorized ...
- FOSSIL SITES - Dinosaurs lived all over the world, but their fossilized remains are not easy to find, or even, sometimes, to recognize. A desert surface free from ve