Rameses or Ramesses. 1 For ancient Egyptian kings thus named, use Ramses. 2 For Ramses in the Bible, see Raamses.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rameses from Fact Monster:
- Raamses - Raamses Raamses , in the Bible, city of the eastern delta of Egypt, built by Hebrew slave labor. It ...
- Charles Harris Whitaker - Whitaker, Charles Harris Whitaker, Charles Harris , 1872–1938, American architect and author, ...
- The Ten Commandments (1956) - Starring Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner, Anne Baxter, Edward G. Robinson, Yvonne De Carlo
- Encyclopedia: Ancient History, Egypt: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Ancient History, Egypt: Biographies.
- Ramses - Ramses Ramses , Rameses,or Ramesses, name of several kings of ancient Egypt of the XIX and XX ...