Rosh (rŏsh) [key], in the Bible, son of Benjamin.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rosh from Fact Monster:
- Israel's Lost Tribes - Israel's Lost Tribes Scientists discover Jewish chromosome in Zimbabwe by David Johnson ...
- Yom Kippur - Find information about Yom Kippur, including the date 2009 and 2010, explanations for Days of Awe, viddui (confessional), candles and a blessing, and more. Also find dates for other Jewish holidays.
- Jewish Traditions from Ashkenazic to Zionist - Branches of Judaism Jewish traditions from Ashkenazic to Zionist by David Johnson Sephardic JUDAISM ...
- New Year's Traditions - Auld Lang Syne and other New Year's customs
- The Jewish Calendar - The Jewish Calendar The Jewish calendar is based on both solar and lunar years. The average lunar ...