Tertius (tûrˈshəs) [key], in the New Testament, amanuensis of the Letter to the Romans.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tertius from Fact Monster:
- Henry van Dyke - van Dyke, Henry van Dyke, Henry, 1852–1933, American clergyman, educator, and author, b. ...
- Burkina Faso - Information on Burkina Faso — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Current Government Officials: Burkina Faso - World > Heads of State Info Burkina Faso Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign ...
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.
- Burkina Faso - Burkina Faso Profile: Geography, People, History, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Burkina Relations