Toi (tōˈĪ) [key], in the Bible, king of Hamath, father of Joram3.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Toi from Fact Monster:
- Joram - Joram Joram , in the Bible. 1,. 2. Kings of Israel and Judah: see Jehoram 1, 2. 3. Son of Toi, king ...
- Kohat - Kohat Kohat , town (1981 pop. 55,832), N Pakistan, on the Kohat Toi River. The town, enclosed by a ...
- Georges Courteline - Courteline, Georges Courteline, Georges , 1858–1929, French writer. His prolific humorous and ...
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards - Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards from fiction to outstanding contribution to publishing citation.
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names: Biographies.