Tola (tōˈlə) [key], in the Bible. 1 Son of Issachar. 2 Judge of Israel.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tola from Fact Monster:
- Jahmai - Jahmai Jahmai , in the Bible, head of the house of Tola.
- Uzzi - Uzzi Uzzi , in the Bible. 1. High priest. 2. Son of Tola. 3. Levitical overseer in Jerusalem.
- Shemuel - Shemuel Shemuel , in the Bible. 1. One who helped apportion Canaan. 2. Son of Tola 1.
- Puah - Puah Puah , in the Bible. 1. Midwife ordered by Pharaoh to kill Jewish boys at birth. 2. Father of ...
- Rephaiah - Rephaiah Rephaiah , in the Bible. 1. Descendant of Judah. 2. Chief whose followers defeated the ...