brimstone: see sulfur.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on brimstone from Fact Monster:
- sulfur - sulfur sulfur or sulphur, nonmetallic chemical element; symbol S; at. no. 16; at. wt. 32.06; m.p. ...
- Sting - Sting (Gordon Matthew Sumner) musician, actor Born: 10/2/1951 Birthplace: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, ...
- Hyphen - Hyphen Indicates that part of a word of more than one syllable has been carried over from one line ...
- St. Kitts and Nevis - Information on St. Kitts and Nevis — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: Compounds and Elements - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Compounds and Elements.