caiman: see alligator.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on caiman from Fact Monster:
- alligator - alligator alligator, large aquatic reptile of the genus Alligator, in the same order as the ...
- reptile: Types of Reptiles - Types of Reptiles Living reptiles are classified in four orders. The turtles, order Chelonia, have ...
- Chavín de Huántar - Chavín de Huántar Chavín de Huántar , archaeological site in the ...
- REPTILES - Reptiles are ectothermic (cold-blooded) animals. They cannot generate their own body heat and many bask in the sun to get warm. Tough, dry scales cove
- Encyclopedia: Vertebrate Zoology - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Vertebrate Zoology.