durum wheat: see wheat.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on durum wheat from Fact Monster:
- wheat - wheat wheat, cereal plant of the genus Triticum of the family Gramineae (grass family), a major ...
- pasta - pasta pasta, generic name for thin pieces of hardened, unleavened dough that are molded into ...
- North Dakota - Information on North Dakota — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
- Italy - Italy Profile: People and History, Government, Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Italy Relations
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants