food chain: see ecology.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on food chain from Fact Monster:
- ecology - ecology ecology, study of the relationships of organisms to their physical environment and to one ...
- ECOLOGY - Ecology examines the relationship between living things and their environment. Animals adapt to the particular conditions of an environment and take o
- ECOLOGY - All living things have complex relationships with other species and with their environment. The study of these interactions is called ecology. Ecology
- Foot-and-mouth Disease - Foot-and-mouth Disease FAQ Basics about the highly contagious disease by Ricco Villanueva Siasoco ...
- polybrominated biphenyl - polybrominated biphenyl polybrominated biphenyl or PBB,any of a group of organic compounds used as ...