Foucault pendulum: see pendulum.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Foucault pendulum from Fact Monster:
- pendulum - pendulum pendulum, a mass, called a bob, suspended from a fixed point so that it can swing in an ...
- Jean Bernard Léon Foucault - Foucault, Jean Bernard Léon Foucault, Jean Bernard Léon , 1819–68, French ...
- Umberto Eco - Eco, Umberto Eco, Umberto , 1932–, Italian novelist, essayist, and scholar. His first novel, ...
- Umberto Eco - Biography of Umberto Eco, Author of The Name of the Rose
- Houston Landmarks - Find images and information about notable Houston landmarks, including the Holocaust Museum, Contemporary Arts Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, and more.