heart attack: see under infarction.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on heart attack from Fact Monster:
- Héctor García Godoy - García Godoy, Héctor García Godoy, Héctor , 1921–70, president of ...
- Jim Fixx - Jim Fixx Born: Apr. 23, 1932 Running author who popularized the sport of running; his 1977 ...
- thrombolytic drug - thrombolytic drug thrombolytic drug or clot-dissolving drug,substance, such as streptokinase or ...
- Harry Nilsson - Biography of Harry Nilsson, The guy who sang "Jump into the Fire"
- Cass Elliot - Biography of Cass Elliot, Member of the pop group The Mamas & The Papas
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology