kinetic energy: see energy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on kinetic energy from Fact Monster:
- energy: Potential and Kinetic Energy - Potential and Kinetic Energy Potential energy is the capacity for doing work that a body possesses ...
- Glossary of Chemical Terms - K - Kelvin · ketone · ketose · kilo- · kilogram · kinetic energy · kinetic-molecular theory
- ENERGY - Scientists define energy as the ability to do work. Energy makes things happen. The energy in sunlight makes plants grow, the energy in food enables u
- temperature - temperature temperature, measure of the relative warmth or coolness of an object. Temperature is ...
- phonon - phonon phonon , quantum of vibrational energy. The atoms of any crystal are in a state of ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics