limewater: see calcium hydroxide.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on limewater from Fact Monster:
- calcium hydroxide - calcium hydroxide calcium hydroxide, Ca(OH)2, colorless crystal or white powder. It is prepared by ...
- Glossary of Chemical Terms - L - Lanthanides · laser · lattice · law · leachate · levorotatory · ligand · limewater · lipid · liquid · liter · litmus · lye
- pickle - pickle pickle, general term for fruits or vegetables preserved in vinegar or brine, usually with ...
- carbon dioxide - carbon dioxide carbon dioxide, chemical compound, CO2, a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that is ...
- Encyclopedia: Compounds and Elements - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Compounds and Elements.