meadowsweet: see spiraea.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on meadowsweet from Fact Monster:
- spiraea - spiraea spiraea , any plant of the genus Spiraea, Northern Hemisphere deciduous shrubs of the ...
- dropwort - dropwort dropwort, name for several herbs, especially a meadowsweet (see spiraea).
- MEDICINAL PLANTS - Many plants produce special substances in their roots, leaves, flowers, or seeds that help them to survive. For example, some plants make nasty-tastin
- rose: The Rose Family - The Rose Family The family is especially abundant in E Asia, Europe, and North America, where ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants