Mn, symbol for the element manganese.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mn from Fact Monster:
- Minnesota - Information on Minnesota — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- Periodic Table of the Elements: Manganese - Periodic Table of the Elements: Manganese Atomic Number: 25 Atomic Symbol: Mn Manganese Atomic ...
- wolframite - wolframite wolframite , reddish-brown to grayish-black lustrous mineral, a tungstate of iron and ...
- Wacky Town Names - Oddly named towns and cities in the United States.
- Minnesota, state, United States: Facts and Figures - Facts and Figures Area, 84,068 sq mi (217,736 sq km). Pop. (2000) 4,919,479, a 12.4% increase since ...