mudflow: see landslide.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on mudflow from Fact Monster:
- Deadliest Volcanic Eruptions - Recent volcanic activity around the world.
- landslide - landslide landslide, rapid slipping of a mass of earth or rock from a higher elevation to a lower ...
- EROSION - The process that breaks up and carries away the rocks and soils that make up the Earth’s surface is called erosion. It is caused by flowing water, wav
- EROSION - Erosion is the wearing down and the carrying away of the Earth’s rock by the action of wind and moving water. Erosion happens fastest on steep hillsid
- dam - dam dam, barrier, commonly across a watercourse, to hold back water, often forming a reservoir or ...