palsy: see paralysis.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on palsy from Fact Monster:
- paralysis - paralysis paralysis or palsy, complete loss or impairment of the ability to use voluntary muscles, ...
- cerebral palsy - cerebral palsy cerebral palsy , disability caused by brain damage before or during birth or in the ...
- Aeneas, in the Bible - Aeneas Aeneas , palsied man whom Peter cured in the Acts of the Apostles.
- ataxia - ataxia ataxia , lack of coordination of the voluntary muscles resulting in irregular movements of ...
- Bill Porter - Biography of Bill Porter, Plucky door-to-door salesman with cerebral palsy
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology