paramagnetism: see magnetism.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on paramagnetism from Fact Monster:
- paramagnetic resonance - paramagnetic resonance: paramagnetic resonance: see magnetic resonance.
- magnetism - magnetism magnetism, forceof attraction or repulsion between various substances, especially those ...
- electron paramagnetic resonance - electron paramagnetic resonance: electron paramagnetic resonance: see magnetic resonance.
- magnetic resonance - magnetic resonance magnetic resonance, in physics and chemistry, phenomenon produced by ...
- transition elements - transition elements transition elements or transition metals,in chemistry, group of elements ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics