pattern recognition: see optical sensing.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on pattern recognition from Fact Monster:
- optical sensing - optical sensing optical sensing, in general, any method by which information that occurs as ...
- pen-based computer - pen-based computer pen-based computer, computerthat uses pattern-recognition software to enable it ...
- Turing machine - Turing machine Turing machine, a mathematical model of a device that computes via a series of ...
- William Gibson - Biography of William Gibson, The author who created "cyberpunk"
- Encyclopedia: Computers and Computing - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Computers and Computing.