potash: see potassium carbonate.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on potash from Fact Monster:
- potassium carbonate - potassium carbonate potassium carbonate, chemical compound, K2CO3, white, crystalline, deliquescent ...
- muriate of potash - muriate of potash: muriate of potash: see potassium chloride.
- caustic potash - caustic potash: caustic potash: see potassium hydroxide.
- potassium hydroxide - potassium hydroxide potassium hydroxide, chemical compound with formula KOH. Pure potassium ...
- potassium chloride - potassium chloride potassium chloride, chemical compound, KCl, a colorless or white, cubic, ...