psychedelic drug (sĪˌkədĕlˈĭk) [key]: see hallucinogenic drug.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on psychedelic drug from Fact Monster:
- hallucinogenic drug - hallucinogenic drug hallucinogenic drug , any of a group of substances that alter consciousness; ...
- Albert Hofmann - Biography of Albert Hofmann, Deathplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Ken Kesey - Ken Kesey writer Born: 9/17/1935 Birthplace: La Junta, Colorado counterculture hero who was ...
- Timothy Leary - Biography of Timothy Leary, The drug-taking professor who said "Turn on, tune in, drop out"
- Timothy Francis Leary - Leary, Timothy Francis Leary, Timothy Francis, 1920–96, American psychologist and educator, ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pharmacology