reef: see coral reef.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on reef from Fact Monster:
- coral reefs - coral reefs coral reefs, limestone formations produced by living organisms, found in shallow, ...
- Kingman Reef - Information on Kingman Reef — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities.
- Great Barrier Reef - Great Barrier Reef Great Barrier Reef, largest complex of coral reef in the world, c.1,250 mi ...
- Kingman Reef - Map of Kingman Reef & articles on flags, geography, history, statistics, disasters, and current events.
- Kingman Reef - Kingman Reef Kingman Reef, uninhabited reef, less than 1 sq mi (2.6 sq km), central Pacific, one of ...