Rosalind (rŏzˈəlĭndˌ, rōˈzə–) [key], in astronomy, one of the natural satellites, or moons, of Uranus.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rosalind from Fact Monster:
- Dame Kiri Te Kanawa - Te Kanawa, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Dame Kiri , 1944–, New Zealand opera and concert singer. ...
- Greer Garson - Greer Garson (Eileen Evelyn Garson) actress Born: 9/29/1904 Birthplace: Manor Park, Essex, England ...
- Francis Crick - Biography of Francis Crick, Co-discoverer of the structure of DNA
- Women Scientists - Enterprising female scientists from Elizabeth Garrett Anderson to Rosalyn Sussman Yalow.
- art history - art history art history, the study of works of art and architecture. In the mid-19th cent., art ...