Se, symbol for the element selenium.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Se from Fact Monster:
- S.E. Hinton - Biography of S.E. Hinton, Author of The Outsiders
- Janohah - Janohah Janohah , in the Bible, town, ancient Palestine, SE of Shechem.
- Transcona - Transcona Transcona , city, SE Man., Canada. It is a suburb of Winnipeg.
- Taberah - Taberah Taberah , in the Bible, camp in the wanderings, in the SE Sinai peninsula.
- Drôme - Drôme Drôme , department (1990 pop. 417,100), SE France. Valence is the capital.