series circuit: see electric circuit.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on series circuit from Fact Monster:
- electric circuit - electric circuit electric circuit, unbroken path along which an electric current exists or is ...
- electric fuse - fuse, electric fuse, electric, safety device used to protect an electric circuit against an ...
- CIRCUITS - An electric current flows in a loop, powering bulbs or other electric COMPONENTS. The loop is an electric circuit. A circuit is made up of various com
- Encyclopedia: Electrical Engineering - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Electrical Engineering.
- CIRCUITS - An electrical circuit provides pathways along which current can flow to do work. Current is driven by a power source, such as a BATTERY. This produces