severe acute respiratory syndrome
severe acute respiratory syndrome: see SARS.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on severe acute respiratory syndrome from Fact Monster:
- quarantine - quarantine quarantine , isolation of persons, animals, places, and effects that carry or are ...
- SARS - SARS SARS or severe acute respiratory syndrome,communicable viral disease that can progress to a ...
- Hong Kong: History - History The region of Hong Kong, which had long been barren, rocky, and sparsely settled—its ...
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong Profile: People, History, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Hong Kong Relations
- Singapore - Singapore Profile: People, History, Government, Political Conditions, Economy, Defense, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Singapore Relations
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology