Siamese twins: see conjoined twins.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Siamese twins from Fact Monster:
- Siamese twins - Siamese twins Siamese twins, congenitally united organisms that are complete or nearly complete ...
- This Day in History: August 16 - August 16 1777 The Revolutionary War battle of Bennington, Vt., won by American forces. 1829 The ...
- This Day in History: July 13 - July 13 1793 French revolutionary Jean Paul Marat was stabbed to death in his bath by royalist ...
- Chang and Eng Bunker - Biography of Chang and Eng Bunker, The world's most famous conjoined twins
- Ben Carson - Biography of Ben Carson, Prominent children's neurosurgeon and motivational speaker
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology