spearmint: see mint.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on spearmint from Fact Monster:
- mint, in botany - mint mint, in botany, common name for members of the Labiatae, a large family of chiefly annual or ...
- essential oils - essential oils essential oils, volatile oils that occur in plants and in general give to the plants ...
- Washington - Information on Washington — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- The Infoplease Crossword Puzzle: Brand Names - by Kelly Ann Buchanan Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle! Click "Reveal" for ...
- Encyclopedia: Plants - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Plants.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants