springbok: see antelope.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on springbok from Fact Monster:
- antelope - antelope antelope, name applied to a large number of hoofed, ruminant mammals of the cattle family ...
- SOUTHERN AFRICA - This part of Africa has a narrow coastal plain running up to a ridge of hills surrounding a huge central plateau of high land. The eastern coast is su
- Belmont Stakes - Find names of the winning horses and jockeys at the Belmont Stakes from 1867 to the present.
- PEOPLE AND PLACES - Despite its being called “Earth,” more than two-thirds of our planet’s surface is covered in water. The rest consists of seven vast expanses of land c
- Encyclopedia: Vertebrate Zoology - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Vertebrate Zoology.