Ta, symbol for the element tantalum.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ta from Fact Monster:
- Chu Ta - Chu Ta Chu Ta or Zhu Da, c.1626–c.1705, Chinese painter and calligrapher, also known as ...
- Li Ta-chao - Li Ta-chao: Li Ta-chao: see Li Dazhao.
- Pa-ta-shan-jen - Pa-ta-shan-jen: Pa-ta-shan-jen: see Chu Ta.
- Lüda - Lüda Lüda , former municipality, S Liaoning prov., China, at the tip of the Liaodong ...
- Li Dazhao - Li Dazhao Li Dazhao , 1888–1927, professor of history and librarian at Beijing Univ., ...