Adami (ădˈəmĪ) [key] or Adami-Nekeb –nēˈkĕb, in the Bible, border town of Naphtali. Two towns, Adami and Nekeb, in AV.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Adami from Fact Monster:
- Nekeb - Nekeb: Nekeb: see Adami.
- Malta: History - History Malta was settled in Neolithic times; the Hal-Saflieni Hypogeum is the site of what is ...
- Giacomo Puccini - Puccini, Giacomo Puccini, Giacomo , 1858–1924, Italian composer of operas. He wrote some of ...
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names.
- Malta - Malta Profile: People, Government, Political Conditions, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Maltese Relations