annulment of marriage
annulment of marriage: see nullity of marriage.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on annulment of marriage from Fact Monster:
- nullity of marriage - nullity of marriage nullity of marriage, in law, an unlawful marriage that is either void or ...
- Rick Rockwell - Biography of Rick Rockwell, The "multi-millionaire" who married a stranger on TV
- bastard - bastard bastard, person born out of wedlock whose legal status is illegitimacy. In civil law ...
- Margaret of Valois - Margaret of Valois Margaret of Valois , 1553–1615, queen of France and Navarre, daughter of ...
- Encyclopedia: Legal Terms and Concepts - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Legal Terms and Concepts.