Arab (āˈrăb) [key], in the Bible, hill town of S ancient Palestine, near Hebron.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Arab from Fact Monster:
- Arabic languages - Arabic languages Arabic languages, members of the West Semitic group of the Semitic subdivision of ...
- Munich Massacre, 1972 - Summer Olympics moments of the Munich Massacre
- Arabs - Arabs Arabs, name originally applied to the Semitic peoples of the Arabian Peninsula. It now refers ...
- Languages in the United States - Urdu Spoken Here The U.S. is more multilingual than you might think by Borgna Brunner More than ...
- United Arab Emirates - Information on United Arab Emirates — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.