Baca (bāˈkə) [key], in the Bible, allegorical name of a valley. The English expression "vale (or valley) of tears" may be a translation of this, through the Vulgate.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Baca from Fact Monster:
- Judy Baca - Judy Baca Artist Born: 1946 Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Artist Judy Baca is known for her ...
- Joe BACA - BACA, Joe (1947—) BACA, Joe, a Representative from California; born in Belen, Valencia ...
- Hispanic American Musicians and Visual Artists - Notable Hispanic American musicians and visual artists
- - Can't read file colorado/baca-county/default.html
- Hispanics in the 111th Congress - Hispanic Americans in the 111th Congress A table of the Hispanic Americans currently serving in the ...