birthstone: see month.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on birthstone from Fact Monster:
- Birthstones - Birthstones Month Stone January Garnet February Amethyst March Aquamarine or Bloodstone April ...
- month - month month, in chronology, the conventional period of a lunation, i.e., passage of the moon ...
- Movies, art, TV, music, holidays, architecture, fashion, calendars, toys - Learn about major world holidays, festivals around the world, oddball U.S. state holidays, birthstones, the seasons, the modern calendar, architecture, music, movies, TV, fashion, Oscars and Grammys
- gem, ornamental mineral or organic substance - gem gem, commonly, a mineral or organic substance, cut and polished and used as an ornament. Gems ...
- Calendars: Holidays, seasons, religious calendars, leap year, and daylight saving time - Calendar information, including ancient and religious calendars, major holidays, time zones, birthstones, astrological signs, hours, names, sundials, water clocks, and more.