Cakchiquel: see Quiché.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Cakchiquel from Fact Monster:
- Quiché - Quiché Quiché , indigenous peoples of Mayan linguistic stock, in the western ...
- Popol Vuh - Popol Vuh Popol Vuh [Quiché,=collection of the council], sacred book of the Quiché. ...
- Encyclopedia: Mesoamerican indigenous peoples - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Mesoamerican indigenous peoples.
- Middle American Natives - Natives, Middle American or Mesoamerican Natives, Middle American or Mesoamerican, aboriginal ...
- Guatemala - Information on Guatemala — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.