Coos (kōˈŏs) [key], in the New Testament, island in the Aegean Sea, the present-day Kós.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Coos from Fact Monster:
- - Can't read file oregon/coos-county/default.html
- - Can't read file new-hampshire/coos-county/default.html
- Dodona - Dodona Dodona , in Greek religion, the oldest oracle, in inland Epirus, near modern Janina, sacred ...
- Thaddeus Sobieski Coulincourt Lowe - Lowe, Thaddeus Sobieski Coulincourt Lowe, Thaddeus Sobieski Coulincourt , 1832–1913, American ...
- trogon - trogon trogon , family of tropical jungle birds related to the roadrunners and including the ...