Dayak: see Dyak.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dayak from Fact Monster:
- Dyak - Dyak Dyak or Dayak, name applied to one of the groups of indigenous peoples of the island of ...
- Indonesia after Suharto - The Year of Living Dangerously: Indonesia after Suharto 17,000 Islands, 300 Ethnic Groups, 250 ...
- East Timor Factsheet - East Timor Factsheet by Paul Evenson Where is East Timor? East Timor is the eastern part of the ...
- Encyclopedia: Peoples (except New World) - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Peoples (except New World).
- Indonesia - Information on Indonesia — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.