derivation, in grammar: see inflection.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on derivation from Fact Monster:
- inflection - inflection inflection, in grammar. In many languages, words or parts of words are arranged in ...
- calculus - calculus calculus, branch of mathematics that studies continuously changing quantities. The ...
- derivative - derivative: derivative: see calculus.
- Mean and Median - Mean and median definitions and examples.
- ethyl - ethyl ethyl , CH3CH2, organic free radical or alkyl group derived from ethane by removing one ...